- Bidder must register as the tax-exempt entity for your form to be valid; we cannot make this change after the auction.
- Bidder is responsible for using the appropriate tax form for their business.
- Do NOT check the box "blanket" NYS requires us to obtain a tax-exempt form for each auction.
- CHECK YOUR WORK. Check to make sure you have everything filled in properly. If not, you will need to fix it and resubmit it. There is a $10 service fee if we have to do it.
- Tax-exempt forms need to be received BEFORE the auction ends.
- email form to email@example.com
- In the subject line, state the auction name and "tax-exempt form" after it.
- Body of email: your name, business name, and contact information should we have any questions.
Click on one of the buttons below to access the tax-exempt form.