At a Glance
PLEASE read item descriptions and review photos carefully; we are an auction house, not a department store. Items are a mix of preowned, new, and store returns. We will always be transparent about any known issues, but it is the buyer's responsibility to do their due diligence. We are happy to answer any questions.
- All auctions have a 15% buyer's premium plus tax added to their invoice.
- You must be over the age of 18 to bid. When you place a bid, you enter into a binding agreement.
- Removal days are strict and vary by auction. It is the bidder's responsibility to ensure that they can remove their purchases within the specified removal dates, so please make sure to view the details. Removal is also by appointment only, please bring ID. A link will be sent with your paid receipt.
- For vehicle auctions, how you register is how the paperwork WILL be filled out. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Any information provided is strictly for Cash Auctions marketing & communication purposes only. Registered bidders may opt-out of receiving marketing emails at any time.
- Shipping is not available.
Terms of Sale
1. You must be over the age of 18 to bid. When you place a bid you are agreeing to be bound by Cash Auctions terms and conditions. By placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract.
2. REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS: In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Bidder Information") and (b) maintain and promptly update Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Cash Auctions has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Cash Auctions has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
3. The Service requires you to login with your username and password prior to placing a bid on a Lot. Making bids with false information or with stolen credit card information is prohibited and illegal.
5. CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- We do our best to accurately describe the condition of the item(s), however, all goods are sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
6. All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
7. ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale of any of the items.
8. SALES TAX- Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
9. PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK- Persons attending during exhibition, sale, or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
10. NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY- Cash Auctions does NOT ship items. The auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL is by appointment only through appointlet. A link will be provided to you once the full payment has been received. Removal Dates & Times are STRICT and will be listed in the details of each Auction- items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damages.
11. Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and charges arising from such resale.
12. No claims will be allowed after the removal of goods from the premises
13. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
14. The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
15. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS- Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to the auction.
16. By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms.