a. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Bidder Information")
b. Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Cash Auctions has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Cash Auctions has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
d. The Service requires you to login with your username and password prior to placing a bid on a Lot. Making bids with false information or with stolen credit card information is prohibited and illegal.
4. PAYMENT- By placing a bid you agree to allow Cash Auctions to charge your card on file for any purchases that are made. Your credit card will be charged within 24 hours of you being declared the successful bidder. Invoices will then be emailed and if an outstanding balance exists, it must be paid IN FULL by the end of the following business day. A 15% buyer’s premium is added to the hammer price (final bid/sale price) and becomes the Subtotal, which is then charged the appropriate NYS sales tax. For Example, if the winning bid is $10.00, the Subtotal becomes $11.50 and assuming a Sales Tax of 8.75% (Erie County) the Total would then be $12.51.
5. CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- All items on this site are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS.” Cash Auctions makes no guarantee as to authenticity, condition, nature, quality, quantity or size of any item and provides NO WARRANTY, expressed or implied as to any item. No oral statements by any employee of Cash Auctions should be taken as any warranty, expressed or implied. Cash Auctions recommends that all Bidders read all item descriptions & examine photos before placing a bid. Auctioneers are not responsible for the actions of any consignors/sellers, typographical errors, misprints, error in cataloging, imperfection, defect, damage, failure of equipment, or loss of money.
6. All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind. No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises.
7. AUCTION CHANGES- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items or make changes to the items at any time. Auction details may also be changed at any time without warning. It is the responsibility of the bidder to remain informed on the status of an item and the details of an auction.
8. SALES TAX- Sales tax will be charged and collected on ALL purchases, regardless of Proof of Exemption. In the event of a Vehicle Auction, sales tax exemptions will be accepted if the bidder holds a valid NYS dealers license, has a NYS Tax ID, and furnishes a completed latest version ST-120 form. NYS requires the form to be completed for EVERY AUCTION (single-use certificate). An outdated form will be considered void, and sales tax will be charged.
9. PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK- Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer and its firm from liability, therefore.
10. NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY- Cash Auctions does NOT ship items and will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal nor for any other matter, to any purchaser.
11. REMOVAL- By Appointment ONLY (through appointlet). Removal Dates & Times are STRICT and will be listed in the details of each Auction, as well as in Lot #1. A link will be provided in an emailed invoice/receipt to make an appointment for pick up. Failure to comply, could result in the following:
a. Our Facility (210 Sawyer Ave, Tonawanda, NY 14150): Failure to pick up your merchandise on the scheduled date/time is subject to a $25/day storage fee and may even be forfeited if advance notice is not given (no-call/no-show). The fee will be charged for up to 7 days including weekends. On the 8th day your items will be considered forfeited, and monies kept as liquidated damages.
b. Off-Site: Failure to pick up your merchandise on the scheduled date/time will result in one of the following:
i. Items will be considered forfeited, and monies kept as liquidated damages. or
ii. A minimum $50 removal fee should transportation of said items be possible (at the discretion of Cash Auctions). This will be in addition to the $25/day storage fee that is charged for up to 7 days including weekends. On the 8th day your items will be considered forfeited, and monies kept as liquidated damages.
12. FAILURE TO COMPLY- Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the buyer may be Blocked/Banned from bidding in future auctions and the property may be resold without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and charges arising from such resale.
13. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS- Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by the auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
14. ONLINE AUCTION DISCLAIMER- Cash Auctions shall not be responsible for bidding errors resulting from your personal device(s) (phone, computer, tablet). Cash Auctions will not be held responsible for any interruption in internet/cellular service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means. Continual, uninterrupted or error free service when using our Bidding Site cannot be guaranteed. By bidding Online, you are accepting that the auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning.
15. FINAL NOTICE- By Registering for an Auction, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms.