How To Place A Bid:
- Once your bidding account is created with a username and password (steps below), you are now able to register for a specific auction.
- Navigate to the auction you wish to bid on, and click “REGISTER TO BID”.
- Now, enter in your contact information, and click submit.
- You may be prompted to enter your credit card information in a specific auction. This is only to verify available funds, and will not charge your credit card.
- Once you enter your card information and accept the terms and conditions of the auction, you are registered to bid!
How To Create An Account:
- Go to www.cashauction.com
- Scroll down on the home page and click on the upcoming sale/name of the auction.
- Click on the button to "Bid Online Now"
- On the main screen, click on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner.
- From here, you click on “Sign In."
- If you do not yet have an account, click on "No Account? Sign Up Here."
- Enter your name and email address, choose a password, and then select if you would like to receive bidding notifications via email. Hit continue.
- Congratulations, you have now created your account!
How to Update Your Account:
- Log in, once logged in go to your message center (3 bars in top right corner).
- Scroll down to EDIT ACCOUNT & MAIL SETTINGS.
- Click on UPDATE PAYMENT INFORMATION.
- Enter your new information and hit Save.