1. Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale, however, if there is any dispute among two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be absolute.
2. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer will have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
3. All bidders must be registered and approved by the Auctioneer in order to bid.
4. The seller has the right to approve or reject the final sale price and will furnish confirmation of acceptance within 72 hours of the close of sale.
5. PAYMENT – Full payment must be made within 24 hours of ACCEPTANCE of the final sale price. Cash or Check is accepted and may be brought to our office during business hours (Monday through Friday, 9am to 4pm).
6. A 9% Buyer’s Premium is in effect. For all credit card payments, we will apply a 3% surcharge.
7. Each sale of goods is complete, with title to the goods and risk of loss passing to the buyer at the close of each individual item.
8. CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD – All goods are being sold on an “as-is” - “where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm. Buyers are urged to make an appointment to inspect all items before bidding. All goods sold “as-is” and without recourse.
9. Inspection of goods being sold will be available by appointment only, and only at the discretion of the seller, subject to any and all rules and restrictions provided by the seller.
10. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, NO RETURNS, NO EXCHANGES, NO TURNDOWNS.
11. In the event of a disputed bid, the auctioneer at his discretion may determine the highest bidder or he may reopen the bidding to determine the high bidder.
12. ADDITION OR WITHDRAWAL FROM SALE – The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the items; to sell items not listed; to group two or more lots into one selling lots, or to subdivide one lot into two ore more selling lot. The auctioneer also reserves the right to sell in bulk.
13. SALES TAX – Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases unless the Auctioneer is furnished with acceptable proof of exemption.
14. PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK – Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability therefore. Neither the auctioneer nor his principal or seller shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises in which the items are being held.
15. NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY – Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
16. Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and charges arising from such resale.
17. No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises.
18. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
19. The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents, and are not responsible for the acts or statements of the principals.
20. The auctioneer reserves the right to charge all unpaid invoices to the credit or debit card used to register online if the balance is still outstanding past the final date for payments listed on each online sale.
21. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Additional terms may be added by the auctioneer by announcement.
22. By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions.