We run a very diverse operation at Cash Realty & Auctions! Jenn Young works in our office and manages over 50 rental properties. Our properties mostly consist of single and two family homes and they are located all over Western New York. We will have 3 vacancies in the upcoming future so Jenn wanted to share some advice to her potential tenants.
- Come to the open house! Because we usually have a high interest rate, Jenn tries to make it fair and shows it to all interested parties at one time. This is your chance to see the house and to check out the neighborhood.
- Our application process is FREE! Our goal is to place the most qualified candidate into the property. Please take the application process seriously; everyone that fills out an application gets a fair application review.
- Please fill out the application fully – this is your chance to shine! Blank spaces and omitted information doesn’t go over well – it makes it seem like you are either hiding something or that you did not take the application process seriously.
- It always helps to introduce yourself to Jenn during the open house. First impressions are everything and she might remember you as she reviews your application.
- Jenn always checks the references and talks to the previous landlords – make sure you have a clean rental history before you apply for one of our rental properties. As a property manager, Jenn’s job is to pick a tenant that can prove that he or she will treat our property as their own.
Best of luck in your housing search!!!!!