Home Improvement Items
Visit the “More Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Household Goods, Home Decor, & Building Materials including Vanities, Sinks, Lighting, Tools & Power Equipment, Lawn & Garden Equipment, Ceiling Fans, Appliances, Paint, Doors & More!
Began: Sunday, November 15, 2020 at 8:00 AM EST
Ended: Sunday, November 22, 2020 at 7:00 PM EST
Merchandise is a mix of New, Used, & Returned Products– All Merchandise is sold AS IS! Measurements are Approximate and unless stated otherwise are in the format of Length x Width (or Depth) x Height.
Disclaimer- Products with SOS tags simply means “special orders”. It indicates Merchandise that is not stocked but has to be ordered online to the store and was either never picked up or was returned.
1. When you place a bid you are agreeing to be bound by Cash Auctions terms and conditions. By placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract.
2. REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS: In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (such information being the “Bidder Information”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Sebae has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Sebae has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
3. The Service requires you to login with your username and password prior to placing a bid on a Lot. Making bids with false information or with stolen credit card information is prohibited and illegal.
4. PAYMENT- Your credit card will be charged within 24 hours of you being declared the successful bidder. A 15% buyer’s premium and sales tax is in effect.
5. CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- We do our best to accurately describe the condition of the item(s), however, all goods are sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
6. All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
7. ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items.
8. SALES TAX- Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
9. PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK- Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
10. NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY- Cash Auctions does NOT ship items. Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL is by appointment only through appointlet. A link will be provided to you once full payment has been received. Removal Dates & Times are STRICT and will be listed in the details of each Auction- items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
11. Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
12. No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
13. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
14. The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
15. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS- Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
16. By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Removal will now be conducted every Wednesday & Thursday following the closing of an auction (unless otherwise stated). Pick up is and will continue to be by Appointment ONLY- All Appointments must be made 24 hours in advance! Failure to pick up during the specified times will result in the forfeit of your item(s). If you have any issues with the removal times, please reach out to us as soon as possible- email@example.com And as a reminder- Don’t forget to check your email! All invoices are emailed within 24 hours of an auction closing.
Please look at all Lot details before bidding and read all auction information (some details provided below) as you will be responsible once you place a bid. If you have any questions, we are always happy to answer them. We do NOT ship merchandise! Please note that all our Online Auctions feature Staggered Lots with a Soft Close and all bidders have the option to place “Max Bids”. For questions, Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Do NOT wait until the last day of bidding to contact us- we may not be able to help you in time!
Please note the Following:
All Transactions will be by Credit Card only- we will NOT be accepting cash or check at this time to eliminate hand to hand transfers. Your card will be charged immediately following the conclusion of the auction. WE DO NOT SHIP!!! Pickup will be by Appointment ONLY- instructions will be given in emailed invoices! Offices are closed, please for your safety & ours, DO NOT show up to our office without an appointment! This will be strictly enforced and you will be turned away! ALL Items are sold AS IS. We will always be transparent about any issues if they are known to us, but we are NOT responsible for the condition of the lots sold. It is the responsibility of the buyer to read through the full description before placing bids- in some cases this means taking a risk as the condition of all merchandise is not known.
ATTENTION: The Cash Auctions Website will be getting a New Look in the near future! We will also be changing Bidding Platforms to make the Online-Auction Process more convenient for everyone- This means that everyone will need to make new accounts in order to bid. More details to come Soon!