Secured Creditor Auction
Visit the “More Photos” tab below to see larger images.
1992 BMW 325I Convertible 325I Convertible, 96,730 Miles
2017 Cross Trailer 8 X 20 TA Enclosed Cargo Trailer
Began: Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 8:00 AM EDT
Ended: Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale.
- REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS: In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (such information being the “Bidder Information”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Sebae has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Sebae has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
3. PAYMENT- Your credit card will be charged within 24 hours of you being declared the successful bidder. A 15% buyer’s premium and sales tax is in effect.
4. CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- We do our best to accurately describe the condition of the item(s), however, all goods are sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
5. All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
6. ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items.
7. SALES TAX– Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
8. PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK– Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
9. NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY– Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
10. Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
11. No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
12. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
13. The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
14. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS– Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
15. By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms.