Home Improvement Items- Online Only
Visit the “More Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Various Building Materials and Home Decor Products-
Almost all merchandise is brand new, and unopened!
Began: Monday, June 22, 2020 at 8:00 AM EDT
Ended: Sunday, June 28, 2020 at 7:00 PM EDT
Includes: Home Electronics, Lawn & Garden Equipment, Tools, Snow Blowers, Flooring, Appliances, Light Fixtures/Bulbs and More!
Some Returns are included- Please view ALL lot details and photos prior to bidding!
1. When you place a bid you are agreeing to be bound by Cash Auctions terms and conditions. By placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract.
2. REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS: In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (such information being the “Bidder Information”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Sebae has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Sebae has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
3. The Service requires you to login with your username and password prior to placing a bid on a Lot. Making bids with false information or with stolen credit card information is prohibited and illegal.
4. PAYMENT- Your credit card will be charged within 24 hours of you being declared the successful bidder. A 15% buyer’s premium and sales tax is in effect.
5. CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- We do our best to accurately describe the condition of the item(s), however, all goods are sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
6. All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
7. ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items.
8. SALES TAX- Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
9. PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK- Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
10. NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY- Cash Auctions does NOT ship items. Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL is by appointment only through appointlet. A link will be provided to you once full payment has been received.
11. Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
12. No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
13. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
14. The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
15. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS- Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
16. By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms.
Please note the following: All our Online Auctions feature Staggered Lots- lot 2 ends 20 seconds after lot 1, lot 3 ends 20 seconds after lot 2, and so on. The Ending Time, when lot 1 will close, is posted for each auction. In addition, our auctions have a Soft Close- any bid placed on a lot in the last 2 minutes will extend the closing time by 2 minutes. Lastly, a Maximum Bid is the MOST you are willing to pay for the item (before Buyers Premium/tax), It does not mean that’s what you will pay- it is your Best Bid. The site uses that Max Bid to automatically bid against others that are bidding on the same item. In short, placing a max bid allows you to step away until after the auction is over. Of course, you are still welcome to watch the bidding all the way to close and bid higher- especially if you want to avoid getting outbid by $1 in the last few minutes!