Restaurant Equipment – Online Only
Visit the “More Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Various Restaurant Equipment Items
Began: Friday, March 20, 2020 at 8:00 AM EDT
Ended: Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 8:00 PM EDT
Variety of Restaurant Equipment.
Removal is by appointment only | We do NOT ship items.
UPDATE 3/21/2020: Cash Auctions will be continuing its auction services in Online-Only format; we already have auctions posted with more in the works. There will be a strict Removal-by-Appointment policy in effect until further notice. If you are the winning bidder, you will receive an email with further instruction. Please do not show up at our offices, as we are working remotely. If you have any questions or concerns, rather than appearing at our office, please call Eric at (716)-777-1694 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As we progress through this unprecedented time, some of our auctions may be postponed or cancelled- Please keep an eye on our website and social medias for date changes and other updates!
The health and wellbeing of our Customers, Employees and Community are of the utmost importance to us. We will continue to adhere to the recommendations of the CDC and any Executive Orders given by the Federal, State, or Local Governments- As these guidelines change, we will provide updates if they affect the operations of our business.
Lastly, if you are sick (experiencing headache, fever, or cough), have recently been sick, or were likely exposed to the COVID-19 virus, we ask you to be considerate and stay home. You may be able to withstand the virus, but not everyone can; we only wish to prevent the further spread of the Coronavirus. We greatly appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding during these difficult times.
ONLINE TERMS OF SALE
- Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale.
- PAYMENT- Your credit card will be charged within 24 hours of you being declared the successful bidder. A 15% buyer’s premium and sales tax is in effect.
- CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- We do our best to accurately describe the condition of the item(s), however, all goods are sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
- All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
- ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items.
- SALES TAX– Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
- PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK– Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
- NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY– Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
- Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
- No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
- The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
- The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS– Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
- By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms.