Prestige Worldwide Wholesale
An array of home furnishings, decor, and electronics!
Began: Saturday, March 14, 2020 at 10:00 AM EDT
Location: 3689 California Rd., Orchard Park, NY 14217
This is a live auction with absentee bidding. Something for everyone! Removal will be auction day until 4 pm, and Monday, March 16, 2020, from 9 am to 12 pm. We do not ship items, so please bring someone to help you with removal. If you would like more information about the absentee bidding process, please contact our offices at 716-885-2200 Monday – Friday 9 am – 4 pm with any questions or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Auction merchandise is sold as-is with no guarantees. All sales are final, so it is the responsibility of the bidder to assure him or herself as to the condition of items before bidding. Condition reports given by our staff are subjective, and while we always strive to be honest, we will not be held responsible or liable for any errors in description.
We will notify absentee bidders of won bids via email and the credit card you have on file will be charged. Won bids must be paid for and picked up during the times specified in the auction terms or will be considered forfeited. Cash Auctions is not liable for any damage to property left on the auction premises after the auction, whether or not payment has was made.
Samsung Gas Stove
Household Kitchen Items
Moen Bath Fixtures
Kitchen Vent Hoods
Outdoor Patio Sets
Human Touch Massage Chair
& so much more!!
TERMS OF SALE
- Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale; however, if there is any dispute among two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be absolute.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer will have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
- PAYMENT- Full payment must be made immediately after the LAST bid being struck down. Terms are absolute cash, credit card or check with bank letter of guarantee (for over $10,000). A 13% buyer’s premium is in effect at today’s sale.
- Each sale of goods is complete, with title to said goods & risk of loss passing to the buyer when the auctioneer says SOLD, or otherwise designates the bidder as the purchaser.
- CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- All goods have been available for inspection and are being sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
- All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
- All bidders must have a bidding number for their bid to be counted as valid.
- In the event of a disputed or tie bid, the auctioneer at his discretion may determine the highest bidder or he may re-open the bidding to determine the highest bidder.
- ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items; to sell at this auction items not listed; to group two or more lots into one selling lot or to subdivide one lot into two or more selling lots. The auctioneer also reserves the right to sell in bulk.
10. SALES TAX– Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
11. PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK– Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
12. NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY– Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
13. Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
14. No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
15. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
16. The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
17. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS– Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
18. By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions whether present during the actual reading or not.