Vehicle Auction-Online Only
Visit the “More Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Click online bidding icon for additional info & to view video of cars. You may also look through our secured fence at some of the cars. Only 2 people at the fence at a time & must maintain 6 ft. distance.
Warning, surveillance camera present!
Began: Saturday, April 04, 2020 at 10:00 AM EDT
Ends: Sunday, April 12, 2020 at 12:00 PM EDT
- 2017 Utility Trailer by Carryon, 6′ x 8′
- 2016 Yamaha YXZ 1000R 60th Anniversary Side by Side UTV
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup
- 2014 Ford Fusion
- 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2009 Toyota Highlander
- 2009 Toyota Camry
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup
- 2008 BMW
- 2007 Chevrolet Impala
- 2006 Ford F-150 Pickup
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer
- 2006 Ford F-350 Pickup
- 2005 Ford Ranger
- 2005 Chrysler 300
- 2003 Cadillac Escalade
Auction Terms & Conditions
ONLINE TERMS OF SALE- HOW YOU REGISTER IS HOW YOUR PAPERWORK WILL BE MADE OUT
1. Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale.
2. PAYMENT- All transactions will be made by credit card only, to eliminate the hand to hand transfer of cash or checks. A 13% buyer’s premium is added to all successful bids plus tax.
3. CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- We do our best to accurately describe the condition of the item(s), however, all goods are sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
4. All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
5. ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items.
6. SALES TAX- Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
7. PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK- Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
8. NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY- Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
9. Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
10. No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
11. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
12. The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
13. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS- Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
14. By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms.