Vehicle Auction – Open To The Public
Seized & Repossessed Vehicles |Preview & Registration Begin At 8:30 am | Remember to bring extra dough to help support the Girl Scouts of WNY
Began: Saturday, March 07, 2020 at 10:00 AM EST
Location: 210 Sawyer Ave., Buffalo, NY 14150
GOVERNMENT SURPLUS VEHICLES: 2013 Chevy Tahoe approx 153,000 Miles, 2010 Chevrolet Traverse approx 97,000 Miles, 2009 Pontiac G6 approx 110,000 Miles, 2009 Pontiac G6 approx. 107,000 Miles, 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Pickup approx 94,000 Miles.
** Redeemed -2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
** Redeemed -2003 Chevrolet 3500 VAN
2017 Polaris Sportsman 570 eps atv
2013 Kawaski Ninja Motorcycle
2012 Kaufman Construction Trailer
20112 Ford Taurus
2010 Chevrolet Traverse
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
2015 Ford F-350
2012 Chevrolet Sonic
2011 Nissan Titan
2010 Ford Edge
2009 Chevrolet Malibu
2008 Ford Edge
2007 Volks Wagon Passat
2007 Chevrolet Silverado
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2019 Cab Cadet Ultima ZT150 zero turn mower
2019 Cub Cadet RZTS zero turn mower
2019 Cub Cabinet LT 50’’XT1 Enduro riding lawn mower
2018 Cub Cadet LT 46’’ XT1 Enduro riding lawn mower
Cub Cadet GT 50’’ Signature cut XT1 riding lawn mower
Cub Cadet SC700E Push mower
Cub Cadet SC500EG Push mower
Cub Cadet SC500HW Push mower
Cub Cadet SC300HW Push mower & More!
PAYMENT: * A 13% buyer’s premium plus tax is added to all bids. A deposit of 20% deposit is due on auction day with an immediate $500 cash deposit due on the auction floor.
TERMS OF SALE
- Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale; however, if there is any dispute among two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be absolute.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer will have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
- PAYMENT- Full payment must be made immediately after the LAST bid being struck down. Terms are absolute cash, credit card or check with bank letter of guarantee (for over $10,000). A 13% buyer’s premium is in effect at today’s sale.
- Each sale of goods is complete, with title to said goods & risk of loss passing to the buyer when the auctioneer says SOLD, or otherwise designates the bidder as the purchaser.
- CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- All goods have been available for inspection and are being sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
- All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
- All bidders must have a bidding number for their bid to be counted as valid.
- In the event of a disputed or tie bid, the auctioneer at his discretion may determine the highest bidder or he may re-open the bidding to determine the highest bidder.
- ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items; to sell at this auction items not listed; to group two or more lots into one selling lot or to subdivide one lot into two or more selling lots. The auctioneer also reserves the right to sell in bulk.
10. SALES TAX– Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
11. PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK– Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
12. NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY– Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
13. Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
14. No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
15. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
16. The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
17. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS– Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
18. By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions whether present during the actual reading or not.