Ford Secured Creditor Auction
Visit the “More Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Began: Friday, January 10, 2020 at 9:00 AM EST
Ended: Friday, February 07, 2020 at 9:00 AM EST
Began: Saturday, February 08, 2020 at 10:00 AM EST
Location: 127 Mill St, Liberty, NY 12754
Began: Saturday, February 08, 2020 at 8:30 AM EST
Location: 127 Mill St, Liberty, NY 12754
**VEHICLES ARE NOT UP FOR AUCTION**
Bidding Notice: This is a LIVE auction located in LIBERTY, NY WITH absentee bidding available. Absentee bids are brought to the auction floor so please give us your highest bid. If you have any questions on how the process works, please give us a call 716-885-2200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Auction Notice: WE DO NOT SHIP ITEMS, BUYERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR REMOVAL ON AUCTION DAY UNTIL 5 PM AND SUNDAY, 2/9 FROM 9 AM TO 4 PM. ONLY. WE WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS THEREAFTER.
Items include 1930 Ford Model A New York State Inspection License & Machine For Sullivan County, Ford VCMM Diagnostic Laptop & Software, Wheeltronic 14k Drive On Lift, Rotary 15k 2 Post Lift, Tragfahigkeit 2 Post Lift, 3-Rotary 9k 2 Post Lift, John Bean Visualiner EEWA545A Wheel Alignment System, Hunter WQ330 Hawkeye Elite Alignment System, Hunter Auto 34 Tire Machine, Hunter Smartweight Touch Wheel Balancer, Hobart Handler Welder, Solar Wire Feed Welder, Marquette Arc Welder, H Frame Shop Press, 100 Ford Essential Tools, BG PF5 Power Flush, BG Drive Line Service Center, Kent Moore SPX Strut Spring Compressor, Oil Drains, Floor Jacks, Saylor Beall Air Compressor, Vacutec Machine, Engine Hoist, Rotunda GRX-3540 Battery Diagnostic Station, 2 – GR-1 190 Battery Charger, PC+ Flash Key Machine, Misc. Oils and Transmission Fluids, Nut & Bolt Bins, Tire Racks, Oils and Transmission Fluids, Nut & Bolt Bins, Tire Racks, Oil Drains, Oil Hose Reels, Transmission Jack, Desks, Tables, Chairs, File Cabinets & More!
TERMS OF SALE
- Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale; however, if there is any dispute among two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be absolute.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer will have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
- PAYMENT- Full payment must be made immediately after the LAST bid being struck down. Terms are absolute cash, credit card or check with bank letter of guarantee (for over $10,000). A 15% buyer’s premium is in effect at today’s sale.
- Each sale of goods is complete, with title to said goods & risk of loss passing to the buyer when the auctioneer says SOLD, or otherwise designates the bidder as the purchaser.
- CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- All goods have been available for inspection and are being sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
- All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
- All bidders must have a bidding number for their bid to be counted as valid.
- In the event of a disputed or tie bid, the auctioneer at his discretion may determine the highest bidder or he may re-open the bidding to determine the highest bidder.
- ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items; to sell at this auction items not listed; to group two or more lots into one selling lot or to subdivide one lot into two or more selling lots. The auctioneer also reserves the right to sell in bulk.
10. SALES TAX– Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
11. PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK– Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
12. NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY– Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
13. Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
14. No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
15. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
16. The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
17. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS– Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
18. By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions whether present during the actual reading or not.