Home Goods From Buffalo Wholesale- Online Only
Furniture, Lawn & Garden, Decor, Fixtures, Flooring and More!
Began: Saturday, December 28, 2019 at 12:00 PM EST
Ended: Saturday, January 04, 2020 at 12:00 PM EST
Click the online bidding button for items.
We DO NOT SHIP, nor prep items for removal. Please bring helpers, appropriate tools, vehicles, etc. for removal. Removal is Sunday, January 5th from 9 am to 4 pm.
The credit card you have on file will be charged within 24 hours after the conclusion of the auction. If your credit card is declined, we will notify you via email (check your spam), and you will have 24 hours to respond with another form of payment. If we do not receive a response, your bids will be disregarded & you will no longer be able to bid in our online auctions.
*There is another auction the following weekend and we will NOT be able to extend removal time, PLEASE BID ACCORDINGLY*
- Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale.
- PAYMENT- Your credit card will be charged within 24 hours of you being declared the successful bidder. A 15% buyer’s premium and sales tax is in effect.
- CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- We do our best to accurately describe the condition of the item(s), however, all goods are sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
- All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
- ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items.
- SALES TAX– Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
- PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK– Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
- NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY– Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
- Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
- No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
- The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
- The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS– Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
- By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms.