Niagara Lumber & Wood Products
Visit the “More Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Auction Notice: REMOVAL: Auction day until 3 pm. Monday, 1/6/2020 from 9 am to 4 pm. Tuesday, by appointment only with the owner.
Began: Friday, December 27, 2019 at 6:00 PM EST
Ended: Friday, January 03, 2020 at 12:00 PM EST
Began: Saturday, January 04, 2020 at 10:00 AM EST
Location: 47 Elm St., East Aurora, NY 14052
Retiring after 30 years in business, Niagara Lumber manufactured everything from panel doors to crown molding! Items up for auction are;
SCM SC600 Bandsaw, Jet 14″ woodworking jointer 3ph model JJ-14-3, Powermatic 180 surface planer, pallet jack, some lumber stock, Rockwell Delta Radial Arm Saw, dock plates, skate conveyor, woodshop carts, Ross super sander, bench vise, Magnum Force 3.5 hp air compressor, pipe clamps, assembly table, Rolair air compressor, Dewalt Compound miter saw, wood workbench, Porter-cable dovetail jig, Ryobi 10″ planer, Waterloo toolbox, Delta 9036 drill press, buffer polisher, ACRA mill LS-2S wood mill, Rockwall model 14 bandsaw, Powermatic 60 jointer, Grizzly Dust Collector, sander & grinder, Grizzly H2936 vacuum table, palm sander, Maggi Steff2034 power feed, large industrial table saw, large lot hand tools, Powermatic G6 table saw, T-Square precision sliding table, Gee Tech CT-108 edge sander, Camp Fond SP102 shaper, Grizzly G1035 Shaper, Grizzly Sander/Grinder, Grizzly G1035 Shaper, Enlon Oscillating Spindle Sander, Dewalt Radial arm saw, Baileigh Industrial Heavy Duty mortising machine, Large Dust Collector System, Yale M20HTF Electric Pallet Jack, spraypaint guns & paint shaker, Ingersol Rand 10hp air compressor, blower, paint spraybooth & More
This is a live auction with absentee bidding available. If you choose to participate in absentee bidding, please note the following:
- We do not ship items, and you are required to remove your items within the indicated removal times. Please see the “pick up” tab for removal dates and times.
- When you are an “absentee bidder,” this means that you are “a person (or entity) that is not present at the auction but submits, in advance, a written bid that is the TOP price you will pay for a given asset. The auctioneer then bids on your behalf up to your highest bid. This means that there is a chance that someone on the floor will outbid you, so please make sure to give us your max bid!
- When you “win” the bid online for the absentee bidding, this does not mean you won yet. Please remember your bid(s) are then taken to the auction floor on the day of the auction.
- Sales tax and a 13% buyer’s premium WILL be applied to all sales. If you are tax exempt, a tax-exempt form needs to be submitted before the day of the auction via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A tax-exempt form is required at every sale per NYS law. We do not keep customers’ tax-exempt forms on file.
- We are happy to answer any questions you may have. You can contact Eric via email at email@example.com
- If your absentee bid is successful on the floor, the credit card you have on file will be charged following the conclusion of the auction. A paid receipt will be emailed to you. Please print your receipt and bring it to removal, you will be required to show it to the removal staff.
TERMS OF SALE LIVE AUCTION
- Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale; however, if there is any dispute among two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be absolute.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer will have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
- PAYMENT- Full payment must be made immediately after the LAST bid being struck down. Terms are absolute cash, credit card or check with bank letter of guarantee (for over $10,000). 13% buyer’s premium is in effect and is discounted to 10% when payment is made in cash or check.
- Each sale of goods is complete, with title to said goods & risk of loss passing to the buyer when the auctioneer says SOLD, or otherwise designates the bidder as the purchaser.
- CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- All goods have been available for inspection and are being sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
- All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
- All bidders must have a bidding number for their bid to be counted as valid.
- In the event of a disputed or tie bid, the auctioneer at his discretion may determine the highest bidder or he may re-open the bidding to determine the highest bidder.
- ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items; to sell at this auction items not listed; to group two or more lots into one selling lot or to subdivide one lot into two or more selling lots. The auctioneer also reserves the right to sell in bulk.
10. SALES TAX– Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
11. PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK– Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
12. NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY– Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
13. Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
14. No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
15. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
16. The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
17. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS– Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
18. By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions whether present during the actual reading or not.