*** ATTENTION ** Furniture, Decor & More!
Visit the “More Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Home Goods From Buffalo Wholesale!
**WE ARE OPEN HOWEVER WE UNDERSTAND IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT DUE TO WEATHER. YOU MAY P/U ON MONDAY, IF YOU WILL BE PAST 4PM PLEASE EMAIL FOR APPOINTMENT. INFO@CASHAUCTIONMRD.COM **
Began: Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 12:00 PM EST
Ended: Friday, November 29, 2019 at 12:00 PM EST
This auction has everything you need to kick off your holiday shopping! Please note that we do not ship merchandise, nor do we “prep” items for the removal process. If you would still like to participate and need your items shipped, we recommend contacting Caitlin at The UPS store to make arrangements. Removal is Sunday, December 1st from 9 am to 4 pm only. Monday & Tuesday by appointment, contact our office at 716-885-2200 or email@example.com. Items not removed by 4 pm Tuesday, December 3rd, will be considered forfeited.
Some Items Include: Patio Sets, Dressers, Electric Fireplace, Jacuzzi Tubs, Assortment of Lighting, Assorted Bathroom Fixtures, Assorted Lawn & Garden Items, Lawnmowers, Assorted Tools & Tool Boxes, Vanities, Sink Inserts, Electric Heaters, Table Lamps, Clocks, Rugs, Shop Vacs, Flooring, Tile & So Much More!
ONLINE TERMS OF SALE
- Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale.
- PAYMENT- Your credit card will be charged within 24 hours of you being declared the successful bidder. A 15% buyer’s premium and sales tax is in effect.
- CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- We do our best to accurately describe the condition of the item(s), however, all goods are sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
- All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
- ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items.
- SALES TAX– Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
- PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK– Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
- NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY– Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
- Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
- No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
- The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
- The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS– Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
- By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms.