13HP CAT PRESS WASHER HONDA MOTOR, LINCOLN PNEUMATIC GREASE PUMP, STOCK RACK SS ALUMINUM STEEL SHEET, 2 TON CRANE HOIST ELECTRIC, 1 TON CRANE HOIST ELECTRIC, PLATE GRABS, ALUMINUM TRIP BRAKE, WINDSOR STICK WELDER 400 AMP, HTC MET SHEAR ½ CAP, TCM FORK TRUCK FG30 5000LBS, FORK EXTENSIONS, HTC PRESS BRAKE MOD 200, SMALL SHEET ROLLS (2), FOOT BRAKE (PACKS), AMERICAN HERCULES ROLLS ¼’ CAP. 6FT., (2) TRUCK PLOWS EATON E215T AIR COMP., HAND NOTCHER, MISC. BENCH TOOLS AND ROLLERS, MILLER MATIC 350P M16 WELDER, MISC. LIFT CHAINS & GRABS, TOLL CABINET & BOX, MISC PIPE WRENCHS & CRESCENT WRENCHES, MISC. LADDERS, BATTERY CHARGER & CREEPER, WELDING ROD CABINET, MET BRAKE 6’ CHICAGO, WESTINGHOUSE STICK WELDER, TORCH SET, HYDRAULIC PRESS, MISC. FLOOR JACKS, SEVERALWELDING BENCHES, LE BLOND METAL LATHE, POWERMATIC DRILL PRESS, METAL STORAGE CABINET, BRIDGEPORT MILL W/DIGITAL READOUT, SQUARE WAVE TIG 300 WELDER, FLOOR FAN, DO ALL VERTICAL BAND SAW W/ BLADE WELDER, MILLERMATIC 175 WIRE WELDER ON CART, SP100 LINCOLN MIG WELDER, SEVERAL WORK CARTS, ESAB 353 CV WELDER, CM 1TON BEAM HOIST, MILLER DYNASTY 200 TIG WELDER, MISC. CHAIN HOISTS (3) HAND, MISC. MIG WIRE FEEDERS, RACKS OF MISC. TOOLS, MISC. PIPE ROLLER & CLAMPS, RACK THREADER ROD, MISC. WALL CABINET TOOLING & FITTINGS, ROOM FULL OF TOOLS, MAG DRILLS, ELECTRIC DRILLS, TEMP. PRBES, SAWS AND PORTO POWER, HOSE RACKS, ANVIL WITH HAND, ERA NOTCHER, DIDIER STICK WELDER, TOOL BENCH, GRINDER, BELT SANDER, METAL MULCH PUNCH PRESS MOD. MM61BC, POWERMAX 85 PLASMA CUTTER, WESTINGHOUSE STICK WELDER, MILLER STICK WELDER, SHOP ROLLERS STOCK, SET OF PCT TORCHES, PIPE RACK WITH STOCK, 2012 CHEVY PICKUP 4X4 SILVERADO, 2013 CHEVY VAN W/ MILLER TRAILBLAZER 280 MILES 32047 W/ WELDERTORCH SET, 2015 CHEVY VAN W/ MILLER TRAILBLAZER 325 MILES 123523 W/ PCT WELD TORCH SET, 1994 FORD SUPER DUTY TRUCK MILES 55542, RACK OF BOILER MAKER TOOLS, NAT. CHOP SAW, TOOL CART, DEWALT COMPRESSOR, RIDGID PIPE THREADER MOD. 12115, RIDGID PIPE THREADER MOD. 500, RIDGID PIPE THREADER MOD. 801, WELDING BENCHES, ELECTRIC HOIST TRUCK, MILLER TRAILER MT. WELDER MOD. 446 300 AMP, ING. RAND GYRO FLOW 85 AIR COMP. TRAILER, MILLER TRSILMATIC 251 TRSIL WELDER 200 AMP, SCAFFOLDING SECTIONS, B13 CHOPSAW, LINCOLN WELDPOWER G3000LX PORT WELDER, MISC. VACUUMS, RAILROAD JACKS & MISC. HYDRAULIC JACKS & CART ON WHEELS, SET OF STACK ROLLS AND CONVEYOR, CHOP SAW/ ENG. HOIST/ LADDERS, WELDERS LEADS, WELDERS CURTAINS, LARGE QTY. OF PIPE FITTERS/ VALVES AND COPPER TUBING, HYDRALIC TECH. HOTIZONTAL BANDSAW S20, GRIXX WOOD LATHE, SHELL RELOADER, SHELVING, CEMENT MIXER, WHEEL BARROWS, TRANSMISSION JACK, PORT LIGHTS, HUGE QTY. OF STOCK, FORK TRUCK LIFT PLATFORM, GAYLORDS, PALLET JACK, DESK OFFICE COMPLETE, MISC. TOOLS/ CLAMPS AND BENCHES TOO MUCH TO LIST.
TERMS OF SALE
- Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale; however, if there is any dispute among two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be absolute.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer will have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
- PAYMENT- Full payment must be made immediately after the LAST bid being struck down. Terms are absolute cash, credit card or check with bank letter of guarantee (for over $10,000). 13% buyer’s premium is in effect and is discounted to 10% when payment is made in cash or check.
- Each sale of goods is complete, with title to said goods & risk of loss passing to the buyer when the auctioneer says SOLD, or otherwise designates the bidder as the purchaser.
- CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- All goods have been available for inspection and are being sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
- All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
- All bidders must have a bidding number for their bid to be counted as valid.
- In the event of a disputed or tie bid, the auctioneer at his discretion may determine the highest bidder or he may re-open the bidding to determine the highest bidder.
- ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items; to sell at this auction items not listed; to group two or more lots into one selling lot or to subdivide one lot into two or more selling lots. The auctioneer also reserves the right to sell in bulk.
10. SALES TAX– Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
11. PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK– Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
12. NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY– Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
13. Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
14. No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
15. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
16. The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
17. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS– Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
18. By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions whether present during the actual reading or not.