Visit the “More Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Began: Saturday, January 11, 2020 at 10:00 AM EST
Location: 210 Sawyer Ave., Buffalo, NY 14150
** NOTICE: The 2012 Jeep Wrangler has been removed!
NYS CHILD SUPPORT: 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
2013 Chevrolet 2500 HD Pickup w/Boss VXX Plow, 74,771 miles;
Repossessed:2016 Dodge Caravan 64, 682 miles, 2013 Nissan Versa 43,179 miles, 2013 Ford Escape 75,726 miles, ** Removed 2012 Jeep Wrangler 74,096 miles, 2010 Dodge Nitro 132,860 miles, 2008 Ford Fusion, 2008 Hyundai Elantra, 2008 Hyundai Sonata, 2008 Chevrolet Malibu, 2007 Ford Edge, 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee 130,945 miles. 2006 Cadillac DTS
PAYMENT: All Vehicles require an immediate $500 cash if you are declared the successful bidder PLUS 20% down. All small items MUST be paid in full auction day.
REMOVAL: To be announced
Please read Terms of Sale Below
- Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale; however, if there is any dispute among two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be absolute.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer will have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
- PAYMENT- Full payment must be made immediately after the LAST bid being struck down. Terms are absolute cash, credit card or check with bank letter of guarantee (for over $10,000). 13% buyer’s premium is in effect and is discounted to 10% when payment is made in cash or check.
- Each sale of goods is complete, with title to said goods & risk of loss passing to the buyer when the auctioneer says SOLD, or otherwise designates the bidder as the purchaser.
- CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- All goods have been available for inspection and are being sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
- All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
- All bidders must have a bidding number for their bid to be counted as valid.
- In the event of a disputed or tie bid, the auctioneer at his discretion may determine the highest bidder or he may re-open the bidding to determine the highest bidder.
- ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items; to sell at this auction items not listed; to group two or more lots into one selling lot or to subdivide one lot into two or more selling lots. The auctioneer also reserves the right to sell in bulk.
- SALES TAX– Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
- PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK– Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
- NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY– Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
- Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
- No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
- The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
- The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS– Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
- By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions whether present during the actual reading or not.