Former Modern Painting & Wall Company and
Ellicott Creek Painting Company
Began: Saturday, September 07, 2019 at 10:00 AM EDT
Location: 483 Young St., Tonawanda, NY 14150
2 Hi Lo Climber Systems
- Wheels and brackets for stage
- 2-100 ft cables
- 1 – 26ft x 24in pick with guardrail, system and toe board
- 2 Parapet Hooks
- 4 Aluminum ‘I’ beams with 2 steel channels to connect them to make 16ft cantilever beams
- Counterweights for each beam
- All Hardware and cleaves
2005 Chevrolet work van
2 Skyjacks 3219 scissor lifts
3 Greenlee gang boxes
3 Weather guard truck toolboxes
Large shop fan
Delta table saw
Wilson 14in 220v saw
2 Harbil paint colorant dispenser
Miller paint shaker
Paint and epoxy inventory
2 – 5 gal pail dolly
Clark floor buffer
High pressure hose reel
2 paint spray pots
2 Graco system 4900 HVLP sprayers
Glidden pump Sprayer
3 Graw gas powered sprayers
Graco 1095 sprayer
Titan 700 sprayer
Floor covering protector dolly
2 stage shop vac
Zip wall system
Aluminum baker scaffold system 12ft and 8ft high with planks
4 – 4ft Perry scaffolds
2 – 6ft Perry scaffolds
2 – 6ft Perry scaffolds
2 – 6ft x 6ft folding aluminum baker scaffold systems
Britax scaffold set
3 – 6ft sections of scaffold
3 5ft sections of scaffold
Wheels with leveling jacks
3 – Sets of flank out riggers
26ft Werner aluminum pick
Lot of safety line rope
Delta wood shaper
Lot of power & hand tools
TERMS OF SALE
- Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale; however, if there is any dispute among two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be absolute.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer will have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
- PAYMENT- Full payment must be made immediately after the LAST bid being struck down. Terms are absolute cash, credit card or check with bank letter of guarantee (for over $10,000). 13% buyer’s premium is in effect and is discounted to 10% when payment is made in cash or check.
- Each sale of goods is complete, with title to said goods & risk of loss passing to the buyer when the auctioneer says SOLD, or otherwise designates the bidder as the purchaser.
- CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- All goods have been available for inspection and are being sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
- All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
- All bidders must have a bidding number for their bid to be counted as valid.
- In the event of a disputed or tie bid, the auctioneer at his discretion may determine the highest bidder or he may re-open the bidding to determine the highest bidder.
- ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items; to sell at this auction items not listed; to group two or more lots into one selling lot or to subdivide one lot into two or more selling lots. The auctioneer also reserves the right to sell in bulk.
10. SALES TAX– Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
11. PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK– Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
12. NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY– Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
13. Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
14. No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
15. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
16. The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
17. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS– Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
18. By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions whether present during the actual reading or not.