Former Ethox Medical Equipment AUCTION
Visit the “More Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Proceeds benefit the Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum.
Preview & Registration 8:30 am Auction Day
(off-site parking available)
Online Bidding also available through bidspotter.com
Begins: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 10:00 AM EDT
Location: 251 Seneca St., Buffalo, NY 14150
FRANKLIN 2400 HOT STAMP MACHINE
TECHNOIDED MOTORIZED UNCOILER
JUKI SEWING MACHINES
VISUAL THERMO FORMING RT281 ROLLER DIE CUTTER
HEMCO 4’LABORAQTORY EXHAUST HOOD
HEMCO P21411 36” EXHAUST HOOD
DRI AIR INDUSTRIES H-4000
BRANSON ULTRA SONIC THERMAL POWER CONTROL
AFFINITY CHILLER MODEL FAA-032KED16CAM1
EASTEY “L” BAR SEALER
ULTRA SONIC CONVERTER
BRANSON BSD 1216 DEGREASER
ATRIM EXPANDER MACHINE
CALLAMER CO 24”X36” “L” BAR SEALER
DIE PRESS MACHINE
DAKE HEAT SEAL MACHINE
R F TIP FORMER
PRESSURE TESTING MACHINE
LOT OF OFFICE PARTITIONS
POLLY CHEM PC100 STRAPPING MACHINE
2..DEPATCH 1DB SERIES LAB OVEN
LUMINAIR AIR FILTER SYSTEM
2.. 12 KW CALLANAN RF SEALER
2.. 8 KW CALLANAN RF SEALER
5.. 6 KW CALLANAN RF SEALER
2.. 2 KW CALLANA RF SEALER
20 KW CALLANAN RF SEALER
FRANKLIN 2400 HOT STORAGE MACHINE
LINDERBERG/BLUE M LAB OVEN
SHEEPSCOT MACHINE WORKS MACHINE
USON SPIRIT LC AIR TESTER
GREEN UV SPOT MACHINE
NIKON CPS MICROSCOPE BUEHLER 0821-0211 MICROSCOPE
AMERICAN SCIENTIFIC SCALE
METLER TOLEDO DIGITAL SCALE
IAS FLOW STAR WORK BENCH EXHAUST HOOD
ERASER MOBILE WCSO WIRE TUBE CUTTER
TABLE TOP HOT PRESS
8’ TABLE TOP FLOW HOOD - ELECTRO LIGHT 4001 LIGHT CURING UNIT
IMS MODEL M75 AC/122211 CHILLER
HEMCO 21411X 36” EXHAUST HOOD
BRASONIC DHA 1000 ULTRASONIC CLEANER
HEMCO G04 FLOW HOOD
HOT PACK 212530-22 SAFETY OVEN
8’ DIAMETER ROTATING TABLE
ENVIRA TABLE TOP FLOW HOOD
3.. UNIVERSAL LABELING SYSTEM MACHINES
2.. 4’ TABLE TOP FUME HOODS
LAMINAR ELF-412831 FLOW HOOD
LAMINAR ELF-312931 FLOW HOOD
YAMTO DP61 VACUUM DERY OVEN
ALLOY D HEAT SEL PRESS MODEL 25M-1028
FRANKLIN 1020 6X8 HOT STAMPING MACHINE
CALLANAN HEAT SEAL PRESS
HEAT SEAL PRESS
USI HOT STAMP MACHINE
159-12 SHEETER UNITED SILICONE HOT STAMPING MACHINE
EASTEY ET1610-36 HEAT SHRINK MACHINE
SHANKIN 54C HEAT SEALER
ROBOT RPI-I PARACHUTE SEALER PACWORLD PW-2444 SEALER
TECHOIDEAL READY CCT TUBE CUTTER
BIO COLD SCIENTIFIC COOLER
2.. LANAIRE ENVIRONMENTAL COOLER
AMERICAN STERILIZER COMPANY 31244 CLAMCO MODEL 5338 SEALER
OVER 200 SECTIONS OF LOCKERS
USI HOT STAMPING MACHINE ENVIRONMENTAL AIR LIGHTED WORK TABLE
IMS DG106 LAB OVEN
CINCINNATI MILACRON 150 TON INJECTION MOLDING MACHINE 4051971182-39
THERMA FORM CLASS 2 BIOLOGICAL SAFETY COOLER
SYGRON THERMOYNE WATER BOOTH
2.. ENVIRONETTE 702 INCUBATORS DESBATCH TABLE TOP OVENS
HOT PACK INCUBATORS
LABCONCO 42731 FLOW HOOD
LAWSON SPEED STAR VACUUM SEALER
PACMASTER BARREL COMPACTOR
UNION WASTE REDUCTION MODEL 603050RH CARDBOARD BALER
LOT OF CARDBOARD BOXES
TERMS OF SALE
- Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale; however, if there is any dispute among two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be absolute.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer will have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
- PAYMENT- Full payment must be made immediately after the LAST bid being struck down. Terms are absolute cash, credit card or check with bank letter of guarantee (for over $10,000). 13% buyer’s premium is in effect and is discounted to 10% when payment is made in cash or check.
- Each sale of goods is complete, with title to said goods & risk of loss passing to the buyer when the auctioneer says SOLD, or otherwise designates the bidder as the purchaser.
- CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- All goods have been available for inspection and are being sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
- All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
- All bidders must have a bidding number for their bid to be counted as valid.
- In the event of a disputed or tie bid, the auctioneer at his discretion may determine the highest bidder or he may re-open the bidding to determine the highest bidder.
- ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items; to sell at this auction items not listed; to group two or more lots into one selling lot or to subdivide one lot into two or more selling lots. The auctioneer also reserves the right to sell in bulk.
10. SALES TAX– Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
11. PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK– Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
12. NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY– Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
13. Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
14. No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
15. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
16. The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
17. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS– Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
18. By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions whether present during the actual reading or not.