Online Auction – Storage Units from Metro Self Storage
5 +/- Storage Units from Metro Self Storage
Began: Sunday, July 21, 2019 at 12:00 PM EDT
Ended: Sunday, July 28, 2019 at 6:00 PM EDT
Please note, there is a refundable $100 cash deposit taken upon entering Metro. This is to ensure you take everything from the unit. Once you’ve cleared out the unit, your deposit will be refunded.
1. Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale; however, if there is any dispute among two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be absolute.
2. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer will have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
3. PAYMENT- Your credit card will be charged within 24 hours of you being declared the successful bidder. 15% buyer’s premium is in effect.
4. Each sale of goods is complete, with title to said goods & risk of loss passing to the buyer when the auctioneer says SOLD, or otherwise designates the bidder as the purchaser.
5. CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- All goods have been available for inspection and are being sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
6. All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
7. ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items; to sell at this auction items not listed; to group two or more lots into one selling lot or to subdivide one lot into two or more selling lots. The auctioneer also reserves the right to sell in bulk.
8. SALES TAX- Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
9. PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK- Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
10. NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY- Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
11. Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
12. No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
13. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
14. The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
15. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS- Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
16. By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms.