Restaurant Equipment Auction ! Milos MOVING
Auction Catalog, Click Here
Removal: Auction Day Until 4 pm &
6/3 9 am to 4 pm
Began: Saturday, June 01, 2019 at 10:00 AM EDT
Location: 5877 Main St, Williamsville, NY 14221
Began: Saturday, June 01, 2019 at 8:30 AM EDT
Location: 5877 Main St, Williamsville, NY 14221
- 7 Wood Square Tables
- 6 Rectangle Wood Tables
- 3 Mini Rectangle Wood Tables
- 20 – 60″ Round Plastic Folding Tables
- 10 – 6′ Rectangle Folding Tables
- 5 – 8′ Rectangle Folding Tables
- 200 Padded Stack Chairs
- 50 Modern Wood & Cushion Chairs
- Epson Projector
- QSC OX302 V Amp
- Precedent 600LX
- 2 – True 2 Door Beer coolers w/Taps
- 2 – 3 compartment Cocktail Sinks
- 2 – Ice Bins
- Tray Jacks
- Crescor Warming Box
- Plastic Bus Cart
- Coffee Cups
- Tea Dispenser
- Manitowoc Ice Machines
- Wells 3 Drawer Warming Cabinet
- Vulcan Electric Salamander
- Ice Tea Dispenser
- 8′ Randell Refrigerated Prep Unit
- Single Wall Sink
- SS Shelves
- 3 Compartment Sink
- Pots & Pans
- Kitchen Utensils
- SS Inserts
- Wire Racks
- 2 -Cambro Catering Boxes
- Dishes & Plates
- APW Wyott 36″ Flat Grill
- Conveyor Toaster
- 5 Bay Steam Unit
- 48″ Flat Grill
- Vulcan Fryer
- 48″ Char Grill
- Pitco DBL Fryer
- Keating Doughnut Fryer
- Vulcan DBL Oven/Charbroiler
- Blodgett Zephair Convection Oven
- DBL Alto Shaam Broiler
- DBL Convection Oven
- Continental 4 Drawer Prep Unit
- commercial Microwave
- 10’x20′ Outdoor Walk-In cooler
- 5’x10′ Outdoor Walk-In Freezer
- Vulcan 6 Burner Range
- Steam & Hold Unit
- Hobart Tabletop Mixer
- Stainless Steel Work Table
- Stainless Steel Racks On Wheels
- Salad Washer
- Heat Lamps
- True 3 Door Freezer
- Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale; however, if there is any dispute among two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be absolute.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer will have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
- PAYMENT- Full payment must be made immediately after the LAST bid being struck down. Terms are absolute cash, credit card or check with bank letter of guarantee (for over $10,000). 13% buyer’s premium is in effect and is discounted to 10% when payment is made in cash or check.
- Each sale of goods is complete, with title to said goods & risk of loss passing to the buyer when the auctioneer says SOLD, or otherwise designates the bidder as the purchaser.
- CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- All goods have been available for inspection and are being sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
- All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
- All bidders must have a bidding number for their bid to be counted as valid.
- In the event of a disputed or tie bid, the auctioneer at his discretion may determine the highest bidder or he may re-open the bidding to determine the highest bidder.
- ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items; to sell at this auction items not listed; to group two or more lots into one selling lot or to subdivide one lot into two or more selling lots. The auctioneer also reserves the right to sell in bulk.
10. SALES TAX– Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
11. PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK– Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
12. NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY– Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
13. Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
14. No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
15. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
16. The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
17. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS– Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by the auctioneer by announcement prior to the auction.
18. By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions whether present during the actual reading or not.