Event & Party Items
Began: Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 10:00 AM EDT
Location: 71 Park Street, Buffalo, NY 14201
Bravo Rental Equipment:
Champion 2000 W Generator, Honda EX4500, 2007 GMC C6500 24′ Morgan Box W/Lift Gate (46,000 miles), Caterpillar MC 30 Electric Forklift w/Charger, 3 Sets of Forks, Carpet Pole, 4 Pallet Jacks, 18 Wooden Factory Carts, Jet Tech Tunnel Type Dish Machine w/Drain Boards & Pre-rinse, 2 Stainless Steel Work Tables, 3 Compartment Sink, 2 Vulcan Propane Catering Convection Ovens, 3 Vulcan Propane Ovens, 4 General Port-A-Cool Fans, Large Inventory Table Skirting, Table Cloths -Hundreds of Squares, Rectangles & Round, Clothing Racks on Wheels, Fish Bowls, Champagne Fountains, Wicker Baskets, Serving Trays, Large Amounts of Napkins, Chaffing Dishes, Bud Vases, Creamers, Twisted Vases, Pitcher, 4 Ice Chillers, Lot of Tray Jacks, Indoor/Outdoor Carpet, Approximately 650 Place Settings of Monte Carlo & Needle Style Silverware, 290 White Ballroom Chairs, 258 Ivory Ballroom Seat Covers, Lots of Dinner Plates Including: Platters, Bread Plates, Clear Salad Plates & Bowls, Dessert Displays, Soup Bowls, and Coffee Cups; Stock Pots, 4 Portable Single Burner Units, Wine Glasses, Water Glasses, Rocks Glasses, High Ball Glasses, Pilsner Glasses, Cordials, Martini Glasses, Decorative Center Displays, Planters, Drink Bins, Coolers, Projector Screen, 25 Quarter Round Tables, 25 Rectangle Folding Tables, “Flintstone” Decor, 2 Sets of Portable Bar Stools, Sets of Risers, Heaters, Misc. Room Dividers & Oriental Screens, Pumpkin Decor, Cactus Decor, Lots of Pottery, Horse Statues, Wedding Arbors, Large Inventory of Fabric, Vegetable Decor, Brass Table Candle Sticks, Large Lot of Misc. Props, 7-Candleabras, Large Lot of Christmas Trees & Holiday Decor, Large Decorative Columns, Full-Size Christmas Figurines, Statue of Liberty, Huge Wreaths, Lobster Traps, Street Lamp Posts, Carousel Horses AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
Tools & Misc:
Bench Vise, Table Top Drill Pres, ENCO 105-110 Milling & Drilling Machine, Sander, 2 Banding Carts, Hand Tools, 2 Eastman Machine Cutters, 3 Wood Office Desks AND TONS MORE!!!
Video: Bravo 1
Video: Bravo 2
TERMS OF SALE
- Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale; however, if there is any dispute among two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be absolute.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer will have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
- PAYMENT- Full payment must be made immediately after the LAST bid being struck down. Terms are absolute cash, credit card or check with bank letter of guarantee (for over $10,000). 13% buyer’s premium is in effect and is discounted to 10% when payment is made in cash or check.
- Each sale of goods is complete, with title to said goods & risk of loss passing to the buyer when the auctioneer says SOLD, or otherwise designates the bidder as the purchaser.
- CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- All goods have been available for inspection and are being sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
- All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
- All bidders must have a bidding number for their bid to be counted as valid.
- In the event of a disputed or tie bid, the auctioneer at his discretion may determine the highest bidder or he may re-open the bidding to determine the highest bidder.
- ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items; to sell at this auction items not listed; to group two or more lots into one selling lot or to subdivide one lot into two or more selling lots. The auctioneer also reserves the right to sell in bulk.
10. SALES TAX– Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
11. PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK– Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
12. NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY– Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
13. Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
14. No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
15. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
16. The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
17. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS– Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by the auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
18. By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions whether present during the actual reading or not.