Built by Students from Harkness Career & Technical Center!
House Built By Erie 1 Boces Building & Trades Seniors!
- 1248 Sq. Ft.
- 2 Bedrooms PLUS A Den
- Kitchen, Dinette & Living Room
- 30 Year Architectural Shingles
- Andersen Windows & Doors
- Kraftmade Cabinets
- Delta Faucets
- Kohler Fixtures
- All Plywood – No O.S.B.
- Enough Siding To Finish
- Insulation: R-38 Roof & R-19 Walls
- Ice & Water Shield 6’ Up From Eves
- Painted Woodwork – Doors & Trim
- Plumbing & Electrical is Roughed In
- Fire Code Wall For the Garage
- Electric (Commonwealth) Inspection Done
- Building And Plumbing Inspection By The Town of Cheektowaga
- Full Set of Stamped Architectural Prints
- Home is 52′ Long and 24′ Wide
- Living Room Has Entrance Door w/ Side Light
- Den Features a 5′ Computer Desk W/ Cabinets & Slide Out Drawer
- Bathroom has 42″ Vanity & 24″ Linen Closet
- 48″ Buffet w/ Cabinets & Wine Glass Holder Located In The Kitchen
- Ready to go on YOUR lot!
You may use whomever you like to move the modular homes, we suggest calling Kathy Rawleigh at 585-382-3194 for a transport quote.
Video: Erie 1 Boces
DATE: June 14, 2019
PROPERTY DESCRIBED AS FOLLOWS: Modular home located: Boces Harkness Center, Wehrle Drive
THIS BUILDING IS OFFERED at public sale upon the following terms and conditions:
1. The successful bidder will be required to pay a deposit of $5,000.00 which will be applied to the purchase price.
1. The balance of the purchase price is to be paid by June 21, 2019, at the office of Cash Auctions, 210 Sawyer Ave., Buffalo, NY 14150
1. A 10% Buyers premium is in effect at today’s sale.
1. This property is sold free and clear and of all liens and encumbrances and in its present as-is condition in all respects. No warranties as to physical condition, habitability, tenancies, or compliance with any environmental regulations, law, codes or ordinances, including those relating to heating, plumbing & electrical systems are made by either the sellers or auctioneers unless specifically stated herein. Cost and responsibility for curing deficiencies, if any, is the purchasers.
1. Any statements made in sales brochures or advertising relating to this property are not to be considered as part of these terms and conditions of sale and should be verified by the purchaser before the sale.
1. The purchaser will be required to sign a written acknowledgment of his or her bid and purchase of said premises.
1. The sellers, through their agent the auctioneer, at their option, may recall the property if the successful bidder fails to comply with these terms of sale, and the person or persons failing to comply, shall forfeit any deposits made on account thereof, and may be held liable for any deficiency resulting from a subsequent resale, or in the alternative, the sellers may retain the deposit as liquidated damages.
1. The modular home must be removed from premises by July 12, 2019. If the modular home is not removed by July 12, 2019, the purchaser will be required to pay $100.00 per day as a penalty, and if the modular home is not removed by July 12, 2019, then the purchaser will forfeit the home as well as all sums paid and ownership of the modular home will revert back to the seller.
1. The sellers, through their agent the auctioneer, reserve the right to reject any or all bids
10. If the home is to be removed by a rigger, the rigger must provide a certificate of insurance to Boces.
TERMS OF SALE
I, ______________________________________________________________________ of
___________________________________________________________________________, hereby acknowledge purchase of the above described property subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein for the price of $______________________________ and have paid to CASH AUCTIONS, the sum of $5,000.00 by way of deposit and partial payment of the purchase price, I have received and agree to be bound by the terms of sale including exhibits, attached hereto and I agree to complete the purchase and be bound by these terms of sale.
Bid Price: $__________________
Buyer’s Premium (10%): $__________________
Total Purchase Price: $__________________
Deposit Paid: $_______________
Net Amount to
be Applied: $_______________
Amount to be
Applied to Purchase Price: $__________________
Balance Due by: June 21, 2019 $__________________
As agents for the Seller, we ratify the sale, and as auctioneers, acknowledge receipt of the deposit.