MoMo’s Mongolian Grill & Sushi Restaurant Equipment Auction!
Everything Must Go!
For a catalog, click here
Began: Wednesday, March 06, 2019 at 10:00 AM EST
Location: 7590 Transit Rd., Williamsville, NY 14221
*Please be sure to read our terms of sale prior to the auction. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Waitress Station, Large Oriental Decorative Door & Door Frame, Security Camera System, Micros System, Sharp Flat Screen TV, Sofa & 3 Love Seats, Bistro Tables, Coffee Tables, Corian Bar Top, Kold Pack 4 Door Beer Coolers, Bar Glassware, Speed Racks, 3 Compartment Cocktail Sink, Bar Blender, LG TV, Taiji Sake Warmer, Stereo Amp, 3 Head Tap, Nor Lake Walk-In Keg Cooler, 13 Sections Bench Seating, Faux Wood Ceiling Beams, Large Round Hibachi Cooker, High Chairs, Anti Fatigue Mat, Large Captive Air Hood w/Digital Control & Suppression System, “U” Shaped Buffet Unit, Bowls, Plates, Cups, Decorative Ceiling Lights, True 2 Door Glass Slider Cooler, Rice Cooker, SS Work Table, Wire Racks, Single Sink w/Work Table, Chest Freezer, 2 Door Refrigerator w/Undercounter Unit, Sheet Pans, Warming Light, 3 Unit Wok Stove, Fryers, 24” Char Grill, 8’ Exhaust Hood W/Suppression System, Prep Table, Single Unit Burner, SS Inserts, “L” Shape Dish System Pre Rinse, 3 Compartment Sink, Kitchen Fire Extinguisher, Pots & Pans, Ice Bin, Combo Outdoor Walk-In Cooler/Freezer, Booster Seats, Artificial Palm Tree, 2 Unit Sushi Coolers, 3 Sets of Wood & Glass Sliding Doors, Sushi Prep Boards, Tables, Chairs, Bar Stools, Wood & Vinyl Seat Chairs, Oriental Decorative Table & So Much More!!
Video: Video 1 of MoMo’s Mongolian Grill & Sushi
Video: Video 2 of MoMo’s Mongolian Grill & Sushi
PAYMENT: Due IMMEDIATELY after the last bid being struck down!
REMOVAL: Following the sale until 4 pm and Thursday 9 am to 4 pm. Items left after 4 pm on Thursday will be considered forfeited!
- Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale; however, if there is any dispute among two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be absolute.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer will have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
- PAYMENT- Full payment must be made immediately after the LAST bid being struck down. Terms are absolute cash, credit card or check with bank letter of guarantee (for over $10,000). 13% buyer’s premium is in effect and is discounted to 10% when payment is made in cash or check.
- Each sale of goods is complete, with title to said goods & risk of loss passing to the buyer when the auctioneer says SOLD, or otherwise designates the bidder as the purchaser.
- CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- All goods have been available for inspection and are being sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
- All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
- All bidders must have a bidding number for their bid to be counted as valid.
- In the event of a disputed or tie bid, the auctioneer at his discretion may determine the highest bidder or he may re-open the bidding to determine the highest bidder.
- ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items; to sell at this auction items not listed; to group two or more lots into one selling lot or to subdivide one lot into two or more selling lots. The auctioneer also reserves the right to sell in bulk.
- SALES TAX– Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
- PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK– Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
- NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY– Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
- Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
- No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
- The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
- The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS– Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
- By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions whether present during the actual reading or not.