Christmas Event! Watches, Jewelry, Coins, Diamonds & Vehicles
All Of Your Favorites, Coins, Diamonds, Watches, Jewelry & Of Course, Cars!
Absentee bidding NOW available for Coins & Jewelry only. Click here to bid.
Began: Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 10:00 AM EST
Location: 210 Sawyer Ave., Buffalo, NY 14150
** See the documents tab for a catalog **
Just in time for the holidays, this month’s auction has something for everyone. Need a little sparkle for that special someone? Our jewelry collection may be for you. From diamond earrings to diamond rings, bracelets & necklaces, you are sure to bring a smile. A Movado watch for him? Maybe a Cartier for her? Coin collectors, we have something for you too. Those needing a sleigh we have from NYS CS, a 2001 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup. Government Fleet Vehicles include a 2008 Chevrolet Impala. Our repossessions include a 2014 Toyota Tacoma, 2012 Honda Ridgeline, 2013 Hyundai Accent, 2011 Chrysler 200, 2011 Chevrolet Malibu, 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt, 2009 Chevrolet Impala,, 2009 Chevrolet Malibu, 2008 Ford Escape, 2008 Jeep Commander, 2008 Chrysler Town & Country Van, 2007 Crossroads Zinger Travel Trailer, 2017 Hyundai Elantra, 2013 Hyundai Accent, 2010 Toyota Camry, 2007 Hummer H3, 2000 Chrysler 300 and 2012 Forest River Serra FD306 5th Wheel Trailer.
For Santas workshop we have a snowplow for UTV, Trailer Ramps, Craftsman 10″ Table Saw, Ramsay Winch, Jet JDP 17MF Drill Press, Troy Bilt 7800 Watt Generator, Westinghouse Welders, Esab Mig 2E, Chicago 10″ Tile Saw, Dewalt 13″ Planer, Inspection Tooling, Routers & Bits, Cutting Teeth, Large Boxed End Mills & So Much More!
Misc. Items include 6-48″ Glass Show Cases, Wine & Mini Fridges, Cart Trailer Hitch, Pallet of Headboards, Vaporetto Steamers, and Lighting.
The list is always updated, so please check back.
PAYMENT: All Vehicles require an immediate $500 cash if you are declared the successful bidder PLUS 20% down. All small items MUST be paid in full auction day.
REMOVAL: Immediately following the sale. All small items must be removed by 4 pm on Monday 12/16. Vehicles must be removed by Thursday, December 19th. All items not removed within the stated removal times will be considered forfeited.
Please read Terms of Sale Below
- Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale; however, if there is any dispute among two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be absolute.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer will have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
- PAYMENT- Full payment must be made immediately after the LAST bid being struck down. Terms are absolute cash, credit card or check with bank letter of guarantee (for over $10,000). 13% buyer’s premium is in effect and is discounted to 10% when payment is made in cash or check.
- Each sale of goods is complete, with title to said goods & risk of loss passing to the buyer when the auctioneer says SOLD, or otherwise designates the bidder as the purchaser.
- CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- All goods have been available for inspection and are being sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
- All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
- All bidders must have a bidding number for their bid to be counted as valid.
- In the event of a disputed or tie bid, the auctioneer at his discretion may determine the highest bidder or he may re-open the bidding to determine the highest bidder.
- ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items; to sell at this auction items not listed; to group two or more lots into one selling lot or to subdivide one lot into two or more selling lots. The auctioneer also reserves the right to sell in bulk.
- SALES TAX– Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
- PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK– Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
- NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY– Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
- Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
- No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
- The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
- The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS– Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
- By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions whether present during the actual reading or not.