Vehicles, Tools, Equipment, furniture & More !Something For Everyone!
Repossessed Vehicles, Tools, Machinery &
80 Pallets of Furniture from CIL
Began: Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 10:00 AM EDT
Location: 210 Sawyer Ave., Buffalo, NY 14150
- 2018 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2015 Cadillac CTS
- 2012 Chevrolet Impala
- 2012 BMW X5
- 2011 Chevrolet Equinox
- 2011 Chevrolet Malibu
- 2010 Chevrolet Impala
- 2010 Dodge Caravan
- 2010 Chevrolet Malibu
- 2009 Dodge Caravan
- 2008 Saturn Vue
- 2007 Cadillac Escalade
- 2007 Dodge Charger
- 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
- 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
- 2005 Toyota Camry
- 2004 Honda Accord
- 2003 Toyota RAV 4
- 2016 Heartland Recreational Pioneer D530 Travel Trailer
- 2000 Regal Boat & Trailer
- 1999 Holiday Rambler 36WGS Vacationer Motorhome, only 64K miles!
- Child Support:
- 2008 Dodge Nitro
- 2007 Toyota Camry
West Valley Surplus Items
- Weigh Tronix W1-150 Scale
- Boxes of MSA Advantage Safety Masks
- Rolls of Misc. Steel Cable
- Dump Bin
- Banding Cart
- Wire Rack on Wheels
- Boxes of Work Coveralls
- Hyster 40 Electric Pallet Jack
- 2 Manual Pallet Jacks
- Set of Forklift Forks
- 2 Impulse Sealers
- Dwyer Magnehelic Gauges
- Square D Stainless Steel on/off Connects
- Ingersoll Rand Compressor Parts Inventory
- Hach Controller & 1720E Turbidimeter
- 4 Milton Roy Pumps
- 2 Tex Steam Inc., Sure Power 2
- Cub Cadet R2TS Zero Turn Mower, 239.2 hrs
- Cub cadet HDGT 2544 Riding Mower, 367.32 hrs
- Cub Cadet 1170 Riding Mower, 494.8 Hrs.
- Craftsman DYT 4000 397.9 hrs.
Furniture – 80 Pallets of Merchandise
Couches, Chairs, Doors, Headboards, Misc. Tools and More!
PAYMENT: All Vehicles require an immediate $500 cash deposit if you are declared the successful bidder PLUS 20% down. All small items MUST be paid in full auction day.
REMOVAL: Immediately following the sale. Monday & Tuesday 9 am – 4 pm. All small items must be removed by Tuesday, July 16th. Vehicles must be removed by Wednesday. All items not removed within the stated removal times will be considered forfeited and your payment will be kept as liquidated damages.
Please read Terms of Sale Below
- Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale; however, if there is any dispute among two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be absolute.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer will have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
- PAYMENT- Full payment must be made immediately after the LAST bid being struck down. Terms are absolute cash, credit card or check with bank letter of guarantee (for over $10,000). 13% buyer’s premium is in effect and is discounted to 10% when payment is made in cash or check.
- Each sale of goods is complete, with title to said goods & risk of loss passing to the buyer when the auctioneer says SOLD, or otherwise designates the bidder as the purchaser.
- CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- All goods have been available for inspection and are being sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
- All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
- All bidders must have a bidding number for their bid to be counted as valid.
- In the event of a disputed or tie bid, the auctioneer at his discretion may determine the highest bidder or he may re-open the bidding to determine the highest bidder.
- ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items; to sell at this auction items not listed; to group two or more lots into one selling lot or to subdivide one lot into two or more selling lots. The auctioneer also reserves the right to sell in bulk.
- SALES TAX– Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
- PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK– Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
- NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY– Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
- Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
- No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
- The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
- The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS– Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
- By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions whether present during the actual reading or not.