Vehicles & Jewelry Auction!
Visit the “More Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Repossessed Vehicles, Jewelry More!
Find Something For MOM
Movado * Gucci * Burberry & Michael Kors
Began: Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 10:00 AM EDT
Location: 210 Sawyer Ave., Buffalo, NY 14150
* STOP *
*Please be sure to read our terms of sale before the auction. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- 2017 Jayco Redhawk 31XL Motorhome
- 2014 Chevrolet Malibu
- 2013 Can-AM Maverick 1000 R Utility Vehicle
- 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2010 Chevrolet Malibu
- 2009 Ford Crown Victoria
- 2008 Pontiac G6
- 2007 Lexus ES 350
- 2007 Hyundai Sonata
- 2007 Mazda CX7
- 2006 Polaris Hawkeye AWD ATV
- 2005 Toyota RAV 4
- 2005 Ford F150
- 2004 Nissan Altima
- 2000 GMC C5500 24′ Box Truck
- Baja 97CC Racer Dirt Bike
- Taotao ATA-100A Kids ATV
- Taotao ATA-110B Kids ATV
- NEW HOLLAND L-785 skid loader
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler
NYS Child Support:
- 2005 F-350
GOVERNMENT FLEET VEHICLES: (BOTH VEHICLES REMOVED UNTIL JUNE!! We apologize for the inconvenience )
- 2004 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2000 Ford Expedition
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet
- BAK Seal Tablet
- BAK Board Tablet
- Michael Kors Watch, Men’s Burberry Watch, 14kt fabulous app. 10 carats tanzanites, and spp2 carats diamonds bracelet, 14k ruby diamonds cocktail ring, coins many including Morgan dollars, Carson city, Mercury dime book, buffalo nickels, proof sets and other quality coins, cultured pearls necklace, gold peridot ring, misc gold, and diamond colored stone jewelry. Emerald cut diamond pendant, 14 kt over one carat of diamonds pear cut ring, raspberry garnets and onyx ring, one carat of diamonds designer ring, 18 kt designer sterling and citrine topaz stone, 14 kt ruby diamonds earrings, 14 kt app 1/2 carat diamond solitaire ring, sterling designer jewelry, watches. Seiko, Movado, Gucci and others , 14 kt heart shaped black opal necklace, 14kt Art Deco amethyst and diamonds ring, gold ruby and diamonds cross necklace , 14 k app 1/2 carat solitaire necklace , super designer 18 k and diamonds necklace and bracelet , app 91 grams , super 1.50 carats marquise diamonds band , 14 kt mans diamonds cluster ring , gold diamonds tennis bracelet .
- Weather Tech Floormats
- Ford OEM Floormats
- 2010-2014 Ford Mustang Heat Light Upgrader
- 2012 Ford Mustang Aftermarket Tail Light
- 1967 Pontiac GTO Dashboard Cluster
- 2006-2014 Mustang Spoiler
- 2012 Grill Insert Ford Mustang GT
- 2011 Western Plow Accessories Ford F-350
- Eibach Springs 2012 Mustang
- Misc. Pontiac Parts
- Sparkplug Wires For Pontiac 400
- Misc. Auto Parts
- 1978 Camaro Window Louver
- Cat-Back Exhaust 2015 Ford Mustang GT Complete Exhaust System
Keep Checking Back For Updates!
Video: Vehicle Video
PAYMENT: NYS Child Support: Must be paid in full the day of the sale.
All Vehicles require an immediate $500 cash deposit if you are declared the successful bidder PLUS 20% down. All small items MUST be paid in full auction day.
REMOVAL: Immediately following the sale. Monday & Tuesday 9 am – 4 pm. All small items must be removed by Monday, May 13th. Vehicles must be removed by Wednesday. All items not removed within the stated removal times will be considered forfeited and your payment will be kept as liquidated damages!
Please read Terms of Sale Below
- The sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale; however, if there is any dispute among two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be absolute.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer will have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
- PAYMENT- Full payment must be made immediately after the LAST bid being struck down. Terms are absolute cash, credit card or check with a bank letter of guarantee (for over $10,000). 13% buyer’s premium is in effect and is discounted to 10% when payment is made in cash or check.
- Each sale of goods is complete, with title to said goods & risk of loss passing to the buyer when the auctioneer says SOLD, or otherwise designates the bidder as the purchaser.
- CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- All goods have been available for inspection and are being sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
- All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
- All bidders must have a bidding number for their bid to be counted as valid.
- In the event of a disputed or tie bid, the auctioneer at his discretion may determine the highest bidder or he may re-open the bidding to determine the highest bidder.
- ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items; to sell at this auction items not listed; to group two or more lots into one selling lot or to subdivide one lot into two or more selling lots. The auctioneer also reserves the right to sell in bulk.
- SALES TAX– Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
- PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK– Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
- NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY– Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
- Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
- No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
- The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
- The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS– Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by the auctioneer by announcement prior to the auction.
- By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions whether present during the actual reading or not.