Vehicle Auction Including a “Refreshment Hut” Built by Students From Kenton Career & Tech. Center
Come Out & Support The Kenton Career & Tech Center As We Auction Off Their Refreshment Hut Built By Students!!
Began: Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 10:00 AM EDT
Location: 210 Sawyer Ave., Buffalo, NY 14150
*Please be sure to read our terms of sale prior to the auction. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Vehicles:Daewoo Loader, 2010 GMC Denali, 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan, 2008 Nissan Versa, 2008 Chevrolet Malibu, 2008 Ford Super Duty, 2008 Pontiac G62008 Toyota Camry, 2008 Chrysler Sebring, 2007 Chevrolet Impala, 2007 Chevrolet Equinox, 2007 Chevrolet Silverado, 2006 Hummer H3, 2006 Chevrolet Malibu, 2005 Chrysler Pacifica, 2004 Nissan Altima, 2004 Chrysler 300, Motorhomes: 2006 Fourwinds Chateau 31’ Motorhome; Boats: 1992 Bayliner 16′ Capri w/Force 50hp & Escort Trailer; NYS Child Support: 2008 Ford F150, 2007 Ford Explorer Gov. Cars: 2011 Chevrolet Silverado P/U w/120,000 Miles, 2011 Ford Edge w/158,000 Miles, 2010 Dodge Charger w/ 118,000 Miles, 2009 Ford Edge w/ 124,000 Miles, 1998 Chevrolet 1500 P/U w/91,000 Miles; US Marshals for SALVAGE SCRAP DEALERS ONLY is a 2008 Toyota Sienna and is NOT available for sale to the general public (no buyer’s premium on this item only.) You must be able to furnish proof that you are a scrap dealer in order to purchase this vehicle. No exceptions! Tools: Air Dryer, Tile Saw, Roofing Tools, Cosmo Spray Unit, Steel Notcher, Wooden Cart, Drum Sander, Saw Blade Sharpener, Hydraulic Unit, 5 pc Indexer, Craftsman Table Saw, Craftsman Wood Lathe, Large Shepard Niles Bridge Crane Hoist; 29 Police Impound Bicycles,Fall tech safety harnesses New, Surtek 150′ measuring tapes New, Rockwell Unisaw table saw Model 34-466, Pallet of air horns new in boxes, McQuay wall air units New in boxes, 2 Clark 5000 lb pallet jacks, 20 + Audio amplifiers and lots of JBL, BOSE, etc speakers, 2 wheel hand trucks, carts and tables
Kenton Career & Tech Center worked hard to build you the ultimate backyard experience! This 5’ x 10’ Backyard Party Shed Comes Complete with a Mini Fridge, Outdoor Seating Area with Table Surface, Indoor Service Area, Flip Out Front Window w/Canopy, Barn Door Entrance In The Back, Interior & Exterior Lighting, Power Outlets Inside.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Terms Of Sale For USMS Vehicles: $100 Deposit is required at registration of bid. Only certified salvage scrap dealers can bid on this vehicle with proof. No Buyer’s premium on USMS vehicles only! Vehicle must be paid in full the day of the sale. Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by the auctioneer by announcement prior to the auction.
NYS Child Support: Must be paid in full the day of the sale.
PAYMENT: All Repossessed Vehicles require an immediate $500 cash deposit if you are declared the successful bidder PLUS 20% down. All small items MUST be paid in full auction day.
REMOVAL: Immediately following the sale. Sunday 9 am to 4pm. All small items must be removed by Tuesday, April 16th. Vehicles must be removed by Wednesday. All items not removed within the stated removal times will be considered forfeited and your payment will be kept as liquidated damages.
Please read Terms of Sale Below
- Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale; however, if there is any dispute among two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be absolute.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer will have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
- PAYMENT- Full payment must be made immediately after the LAST bid being struck down. Terms are absolute cash, credit card or check with bank letter of guarantee (for over $10,000). 13% buyer’s premium is in effect and is discounted to 10% when payment is made in cash or check.
- Each sale of goods is complete, with title to said goods & risk of loss passing to the buyer when the auctioneer says SOLD, or otherwise designates the bidder as the purchaser.
- CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- All goods have been available for inspection and are being sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
- All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
- All bidders must have a bidding number for their bid to be counted as valid.
- In the event of a disputed or tie bid, the auctioneer at his discretion may determine the highest bidder or he may re-open the bidding to determine the highest bidder.
- ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items; to sell at this auction items not listed; to group two or more lots into one selling lot or to subdivide one lot into two or more selling lots. The auctioneer also reserves the right to sell in bulk.
- SALES TAX– Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
- PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK– Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
- NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY– Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
- Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
- No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
- The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
- The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS– Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
- By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions whether present during the actual reading or not.