Repossessed Vehicles, Catalog Order Items & Musical Instruments!
Repossessed Vehicles, Catalog Order Items
& Musical Instruments!!
Began: Saturday, March 09, 2019 at 10:00 AM EST
Location: 210 Sawyer Ave., Buffalo, NY 14150
*Please be sure to read our terms of sale prior to the auction. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Misc. Repos: 2015 Chrysler Town & Country 67,078 Miles, 2013 GMC Terrain 98,397 Miles, 2012 Ford Focus, 2009 Chevrolet Malibu, 2008 Honda CRV, 2008 Hyundai Elantra, 2007 Pontiac Torrent,2007 Chevrolet Cobalt, 2006 Ford Escape, 2005, Chevrolet Cobalt, 2004 Toyota Camry, 2002 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup Trailers: 2016 Jayco Pinnacle 36’ RSQS 5th Wheel Trailer, 2018 Jayco Jay Flight 26’ Travel Trailer, 2014 Keystone Hornet Travel Trailer, 2012 Keystone Super Lite Outback 312 BH Travel Trailer, 2003 Tiffin Allegro 30’ Motorhome Trucks: 2006 Isuzu 16’ 5.2L Diesel Box Truck, 1982 Volvo DT 366 Tow/Plow Truck Misc. Items: 14 Pallets of Catalog Items, Trailer Hitch, Propane Heaters, Work Lights, Moving Dollies, Jumper Box, Clear Vases, Ice Cream Scoops, Banding Cart, Set of Go Jacks, Solar Industrial Jumper Box Instruments: Vito Reso-Tone USA 3 Clarinet, Hohner Model HEA-55CEQ-N Guitar, Case & Stand. Items updated as they come in!
***** REDEEMED *****
- NYS Child Support: 2003 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2004 Toyota Rav
- 2003 Mercedes Benz S Class
Video: 3.9.19 VIDEO
PAYMENT: All Vehicles require an immediate $500 cash deposit if you are declared the successful bidder PLUS 20% down. All small items MUST be paid in full auction day.
REMOVAL: Immediately following the sale. Monday & Tuesday 9 am – 4 pm. All small items must be removed by Tuesday, March 12th. Vehicles must be removed by Wednesday. All items not removed within the stated removal times will be considered forfeited and your payment will be kept as liquidated damages.
Please read Terms of Sale Below
- Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale; however, if there is any dispute among two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be absolute.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer will have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
- PAYMENT- Full payment must be made immediately after the LAST bid being struck down. Terms are absolute cash, credit card or check with bank letter of guarantee (for over $10,000). 13% buyer’s premium is in effect and is discounted to 10% when payment is made in cash or check.
- Each sale of goods is complete, with title to said goods & risk of loss passing to the buyer when the auctioneer says SOLD, or otherwise designates the bidder as the purchaser.
- CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- All goods have been available for inspection and are being sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
- All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
- All bidders must have a bidding number for their bid to be counted as valid.
- In the event of a disputed or tie bid, the auctioneer at his discretion may determine the highest bidder or he may re-open the bidding to determine the highest bidder.
- ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items; to sell at this auction items not listed; to group two or more lots into one selling lot or to subdivide one lot into two or more selling lots. The auctioneer also reserves the right to sell in bulk.
- SALES TAX– Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
- PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK– Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
- NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY– Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
- Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
- No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
- The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
- The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS– Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to auction.
- By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions whether present during the actual reading or not.