Papa Jakes Saloon Restaurant Equipment AUCTION!
Like New Restaurant Equipment!!
For a catalog, click here!
Began: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 10:00 AM EST
Location: 243 West Main St., Springville,, NY 14141
*Please be sure to read our terms of sale prior to the auction. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
8 Folding Tables, 50 Stack Chairs, 15 Square Dining Tables, 60 Metal Back Chairs, 7 Sections of High Back Booths, 4 Sections of Smaller High Back Booths, 5 Sony Tv’s, 1 Large LG Tv, 2 Outdoor Park Benches, 50 Wood Bar Stools, 4 Tall Pub Tables, 3 Wood High Chairs, Tray Jacks, Toast POS Cash Register System w/5 Workstations, 4 Cash Drawers and 5 Slip Printers (like new!), Bud Light & Molson Mirrors, Antique Phonebooth, True 2 Door Glass Front Cooler, 5 Outdoor Picnic Benches, 5 Drain Boards, 3 Ice Bins, 4 Compartment Cocktail Sink, SS Liquor Shelf, 2 True 3 Door Beer Coolers, Antifatigue Mats, 14 Head Beer Tap System & Pump Blocks, Perlick Top Slider Cooler, Bar Maid Glass Washer, Labatt Blue Rotating Light, Bar Glassware, 3 Onkyo Stereo Receivers, Sherwood Stereo Receiver, Wine Racks, Steam Unit, SS Carts, 4 Pitco Fryers, 36” Chargrill, 10 Burner US Range Double Oven, Imperial Salamander Broiler, Electrolux Airo Steam Combi Oven, SS Work Table, Superior Warmer, Amana Commercial Microwave, , K Guard Fire Extinguisher, SS Inserts, Plates, Pots & Pans, 3 Compartment Sink, SS Work Table W/French Fry Cutter, True 2 Door 5’ Refrigerated Prep Unit, Turbo Air 2 Door SS Cooler, Hobart Produce Scale, Stock Pots, SS Work Table on Wheels, Cres Cor Warming Box, SS Wall Shelves, 3 Catering Boxes, Beer Line Chiller, Can Rack, Tray Racks, Hussmann 5 Door Glass Refrigerator Case, 16 Color Camera Security System w/DVR & Monitor, Beer Neon’s; Flying Bison, Labatt Blue Light “Buffalo”, Molson Canadian, Labatt Blue, 2 Labatt Blue Light, Coors Light, Bud Light, Bud Light “Bills”, Labatt Blue “Sabres”, MGD Light 64 & Much More!!
Payment is due IMMEDIATELY after the last bid being struck down!
Removal: Following sale until 4pm and Thursday 9 am to 4 pm. All items left after 4pm on Thursday, will be considered abandoned.
- Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale; however, if there is any dispute among two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be absolute.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer will have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
- PAYMENT- Full payment must be made immediately after the LAST bid being struck down. Terms are absolute cash, credit card or check with bank letter of guarantee (for over $10,000). 13% buyer’s premium is in effect and is discounted to 10% when payment is made in cash or check.
- Each sale of goods is complete, with title to said goods & risk of loss passing to the buyer when the auctioneer says SOLD, or otherwise designates the bidder as the purchaser.
- CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD- All goods have been available for inspection and are being sold on an “As-Is” and “Where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm.
- All SALES ARE FINAL- No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges, No Changing Your Mind.
- All bidders must have a bidding number for their bid to be counted as valid.
- In the event of a disputed or tie bid, the auctioneer at his discretion may determine the highest bidder or he may re-open the bidding to determine the highest bidder.
- ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items; to sell at this auction items not listed; to group two or more lots into one selling lot or to subdivide one lot into two or more selling lots. The auctioneer also reserves the right to sell in bulk.
- SALES TAX– Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable Proof of Exemption.
- PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK– Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore.
- NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY– Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser. REMOVAL times are stated as such. Items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidated damage.
- Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and changes arising from such resale.
- No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises
- The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
- The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents, and are not responsible for the acts or statements for the principles.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS– Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by auctioneer by announcement prior to the auction.
- By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions whether present during the actual reading or not.