Restaurant Equipment AUCTION! TNT Pizza
Visit the “More Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Bakers Pride Double-decker Pizza Oven
2 Flat Grills
True 2 Door Sub Unit
Pitco & Fryolator Fryers
True 2 Door Sliding Glass Front Cooler
True Passthrough 2 Door Cooler
Harford Walk-in Cooler/Freezer Combo
Manitowoc Ice Machine
SS Ice Bin
Delfield Pie Cooler
& Much More!!
Full payment must be made the day of sale in cash or local check. Sales tax will be charged on all purchases if you do not have a New York Certificate of resale. Everything sold “As Is, Where Is.” No warranty or guarantee is expressed or implied. The information in this advertisement is correct to the best of our knowledge and in no other way can we guarantee the accuracy of it. All sales are final. Standard 13% buyer’s premium applies to all purchases, 3% discount with Cash or Check. Additional terms and conditions will be posted at the time of sale. All announcements from the auction block take precedence over any advertised material. Preview at 8:30 am Auction Day. All of our auctions are open to the public!
1. The sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale, however, if there is any dispute among two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be absolute.
2. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer will have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
3.PAYMENT – Full payment must be made within 30 minutes of the last bid being struck down. Terms are absolute cash or check with ID and bank letter of guarantee. A 13% Buyer’s Premium in effect at this sale.
4. Each sale of goods is complete, with title to the goods and risk of loss passing to the buyer when the auctioneer says sold, or otherwise designates the bidder as the purchaser.
5. CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD – All goods have been available for inspection and are being sold on an “as-is” – “where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm. Buyers are urged to inspect all items before bidding. All goods sold “as-is” and without recourse.
6. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, NO RETURNS, NO EXCHANGES, NO TURNDOWNS.
7. You must have a bidding number for your bid to be counted as valid.
8. In the event of a disputed or tie bid, the auctioneer at his discretion may determine the highest bidder or he may reopen the bidding to determine the high bidder.
9. ADDITION OR WITHDRAWL FROM SALE – The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the items; to sell items not listed; to group two or more lots into one selling lots, or to subdivide one lot into two or more selling lot. The auctioneer also reserves the right to sell in bulk.
10. SALES TAX – Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases unless the clerk is furnished with acceptable proof of exemption.
11.PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK – Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability, therefore. Neither the auctioneer nor his principal or seller shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises in which the sale is held.
12.NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY – Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to the purchaser. Removal times are stated as such and items will be forfeited if not picked up during those times and you will lose what you paid for them as liquidation damage!
13. Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and charges arising from such resale.
14.No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises.
15. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
16. The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents and are not responsible for the acts or statements of the principals.
17. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS – are listed on the back of your bid card. Additional terms may be added by the auctioneer by an announcement.
18. BY BIDDING you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions whether present during the actual reading or not.