Online Auction ONLY – Estate Items
Visit the “More Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Began: Sunday, July 01, 2018 at 12:00 PM EDT
Ended: Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 3:00 PM EDT
Inspection: Available by appointment. Please contact Michael at (716) 885-2200 for an appointment.
The seller has the right to approve or reject the final sale price and will furnish confirmation of acceptance within 72 hours of the close of sale.
Payment Due: Full payment must be made WITHIN 48 HOURS OR ACCEPTANCE OF HIGH BIDS
Payment Methods: We accept cash, cashier’s check, wire/bank transfer and credit cards.
A $1.00 credit card authorization will be processed when submitting your first bid at this auction. The $1.00 is simply a pending hold on your card and is held by the credit card company for varying lengths but typically 24-72 hours. This $1.00 authorization is not actually charged to your card and if you are the winning bidder that payment will be a completely separate transaction. If you do not win any bids there will be no charges against your account.
Removal: All items must be removed no later than 3 pm (EST) on Friday 07/20/18.
Removal Assistance: Buyers are solely responsible for the removal of purchased items.
If someone other than you is picking up your auction purchases, please CLICK HERE to fill out the authorization form so that we can release your items to your authorized agent.
1. Sale will be made to the highest bidder subject to the following terms of sale, however, if there is any dispute among two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be absolute.
2. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer will have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
3. All bidders must be registered and approved by the Auctioneer in order to bid.
4. The seller has the right to approve or reject the final sale price and will furnish confirmation of acceptance within 72 hours of the close of sale.
5. PAYMENT – Full payment must be made within 48 hours of acceptance of the final sale price. We accept cash, all major credit cards, or check with ID and bank letter of guarantee.
6. A 12.5% Buyer’s Premium in effect at sale for all forms of payment except cash. For cash payments, the buyers premium will be discounted to 9.5%.
7. Each sale of goods is complete, with title to the goods and risk of loss passing to the buyer at the close of each individual item.
8. CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD – All goods are being sold on an “as-is” – “where-is” basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction firm. Buyers are urged to make an appointment to inspect all items before bidding. All goods sold “as-is” and without recourse.
9. Inspection of goods being sold will be available by appointment only, and only at the discretion of the seller, subject to any and all rules and restrictions provided by the seller.
10. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, NO RETURNS, NO EXCHANGES, NO TURNDOWNS.
11. In the event of a disputed bid, the auctioneer at his discretion may determine the highest bidder or he may reopen the bidding to determine the high bidder.
12. ADDITION OR WITHDRAWAL FROM SALE – The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the items; to sell items not listed; to group two or more lots into one selling lots, or to subdivide one lot into two ore more selling lot. The auctioneer also reserves the right to sell in bulk.
13. SALES TAX – Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases unless the Auctioneer is furnished with acceptable proof of exemption.
14. PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK – Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auctioneer from liability therefore. Neither the auctioneer nor his principal or seller shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises in which the items are being held.
15. NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY – Auctioneer will not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to purchaser.
16. Upon the failure of the buyer to comply with these terms and conditions, the property may, at the option of the seller, be resold by public or private sale without further notice. The purchaser may be held responsible for any deficit and charges arising from such resale.
17. No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the premises.
18. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
19. The auctioneer and auction firm are acting only as agents, and are not responsible for the acts or statements of the principals.
20. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Additional terms may be added by the auctioneer by announcement.
21. By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions.